The Killington Mountain Lodge is located 1-mile from the mountain. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes between 8:45am-6pm and is a 5 minute ride.
- Cozy common areas centered around the largest stone fire place in Vermont
- On-site bar, pool table and games
- Movie room with free popcorn
- 20 person luxury outdoor hot tub with adjacent fire pit
- Free hot breakfast with artisian baked goods, made to order eggs, VT coffee and more
- Seasonal nightly dinner service & Apres Ski menu (December to March)
- Free hot coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar
- Free rocket fast Wi-Fi everywhere
- Ski shuttle service to the Snowshed Lodge at Killington Mountain (during ski season only)
- Water bottle filling station
- Bike washing stations
- Heated secure ski & equipment storage lockers
- Unique funky gift shop
- Safe bike storage
- Fitness center
The Killington Mountain Lodge. This is one of the best lodges at the mountain and you don’t have to take our word for it, check it out for yourself here.
Unfortunately driving yourself is strictly prohibited. Our provided transportation is required for logistical and liability purposes.
Unfortunately, no. This is an 18+ trip.
Nope! We do not discriminated against beginners. There are packages for this trip that do not include lift-tickets if you don’t want to ski. There are also lessons available at Killington if you are a first-timer looking to learn!
We leave on Friday at 4:00pm, and return that Sunday around 9:30pm.
- Ski Clothes or warm layers. It’s important to bundle up for skiing, and to wear waterproof clothing. Ski pants and ski jackets are ideal.
- Snacks for the road. Make sure to bring snacks with you for the ride up and back, as we do not make any stops from our pick-up point to the lodge.
- Nalgene or water bottle. Always important to stay hydrated throughout the weekend!
- Skies and Snowboard IF you have your own. We have plenty of room under the bus if you want to bring your own gear.
- Spare Change. Killington boasts a variety of shopping, food and entertainment so make sure you have some cash or credit with you to take advantage of all that is available.