The entire trip is a total of about 9-10 hours.
- Food for the ride. Make sure you don’t end the ride on an empty stomach. Bring some snacks for the bus ride there and back!
- Nalgene or water bottle. Always important to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Cash/Credit. We supply lunch for you, however if you want to purchase any bottles of wine you like it’s good to have cash on-hand.
The drive, depending on traffic, is around 2-hours.
Unfortunately, no. This is a 21+ trip.
Yes! Lunch and an antipasto plate are provided but you are welcome to bring your own snacks on the trip as well. Keep in mind that if you have any dietary restrictions, you may have to bring your own lunch. You can always email us to check if this is necessary.
Please click on “book now” above to scroll through available dates! Some dates may sell out before others.
- 9:00am – Departure from Adventure Cafe, NYC (85 Delancey St., Lower East Side)
- 11:00am – Raphael Vineyards or Sparkling Pointe
- 12:30pm – Lenz Winery
- 2:30pm – Osprey’s Dominion
- 4:00pm – Departure
- 6:00pm – Drop-off at Adventure Cafe, NYC
*Please Note that winery locations and order can change depending on the date