Yes! That said, the bus will be locked and parked away from the mountain during the day so you’ll not be able to access it.
Yes! They generally cost about $8
Unfortunately driving yourself is prohibited. We do this for logistical and liability reasons.
Unfortunately the bus transportation is only valid for use within a single day. This is to ensure that all of our customers have available seats for the return to journey to NYC on any given day.
We leave Mountain Creek at 4:30pm
- Ski Clothes or warm layers. It’s important to bundle up for skiing, and to wear waterproof clothing. Ski pants and ski jackets are ideal. Don’t have ski clothes? You can rent them here.
- Snacks for the road. It’s an early morning, so make sure you bring some breakfast with you for the bus ride up, and snacks for the ride home.
- Nalgene or water bottle. Always important to stay hydrated throughout the day!
- Phone charger. Your phone will drain a good amount of battery for the day, so make sure you have a charger in case of any emergencies.
- Skies and Snowboard IF you have your own. We have plenty of room under the bus if you want to bring your own gear.
- Spare Change. Skiing burns A LOT of calories, meaning you’ll be hungry at some point during the day. Bring some cash or credit along so you can refuel on food at the lodge or treat yourself to a beer.
No, lunch is not included in your ticket. There are multiple food options at the mountain, which can be found at their the base lodge or summit lodge.
The trip day in total is 12-13 hours long.