What should I bring for the day?
- Clothes that you do not mind getting wet. i.e – bathing-suit, quick dry shorts/top, sports-bra, etc…
- A pair of closed toed shoes. They will notlet you on the river without them.
- A dry change of clothes and shoes. This is a big one. We want you to be comfortable at the vineyard and to have a nice ride home, and a pair of dry clothes is the way to do it.
- Waterproof camera / Go Pro. This is not necessary, but always a plus to capture the day with. We strongly vote against bringing your phones on the river with you, unless you have a waterproof case for it.
- Food for the ride. Make sure you don’t end the ride on an empty stomach. Bring some snacks for the bus ride there and back!
- Nalgene or water bottle. Always important to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Cash/Credit. We supply lunch for you, however if you want any equipment add ons or to purchase wine at the end of the day make sure you have some cash handy.