Adirondack and Pine Hill Trailways are looking for full-time bus mechanics (or diesel truck technicians) to maintain our coaches in Albany and Kingston. Competitive wages. We prefer candidates with a valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with passenger and air brake endorsements, but will assist candidates in obtaining a CDL. Candidates must:
- have mechanical ability;
- have own hand tools;
- be available to work nights and weekends;
- be able to follow directions; and
- be able to pass a DOT (Department of Transportation) physical and drug screen.
Previous experience is preferred. Outstanding benefits include:
- paid vacation;
- paid holidays;
- 401K with company match;
- excellent health, dental and vision insurance;
- bus pass for travel on our lines;
- boot, tool, and safety incentives;
- a caring, family oriented employer in business over 80 years; and
- a fleet of new, well maintained, luxury motor coaches.
Position available in the following cities:
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
New York Trailways/Pine Hill Trailways Garage
289 Hurley Avenue
Kingston, NY 12401
Phone: (845) 331-0085 Ext. 10
Adirondack Trailways Garage
20 Lower Broadway
Albany, NY 12202
Phone: (518) 465-1491
In compliance with Federal, State and applicable Local equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, disability, military status or any other status protected by law.
Trailways is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.