What should I bring?
- Ski Clothes or warm layers. It’s important to bundle up for skiing, and to wear waterproof clothing. Ski pants and ski jackets are ideal.
- Snacks for the road. Make sure to bring snacks with you for the ride up and back, as we do not make any stops from our pick-up point to the lodge.
- Nalgene or water bottle. Always important to stay hydrated throughout the weekend!
- Skies and Snowboard IF you have your own. We have plenty of room under the bus if you want to bring your own gear.
- Spare Change. Killington boasts a variety of shopping, food and entertainment so make sure you have some cash or credit with you to take advantage of all that is available.