Itinerary: (About an 11 hour day)*
- 8:30/9:00/9:30am: First Pickup at the Adventure Cafe
- 9:00/9:30/10:00am: Pickup at West 45th Street & 11th Ave
- 11:00/11:30/12:00pm: Arrive at the Delaware River
- 11:30/12:00/12:30pm: Launch Tubes!
- 1:45/2:15/2:45pm: Pull out and Lunch
- 2:15/2:45/3:15pm: Depart for Brewery
- 2:45/3:15/3:45pm: Arrive at Brewery
- 4:15/4:45/5:15pm: Depart Brewery
- 6:15/6:45/7:15pm: Return to Gotham
- 7:00/7:30/8:00pm: Return to Adventure Cafe
*Timing varies depending on traffic/river speed.
Guests should arrive 10 minutes prior to their bus departure time from NYC.
Good Question! We would recommend bringing a water bottle, a rain jacket, a change of clothes, a towel, sunglasses, sunblock and water shoes (old sneakers will work for this too!).
Nope! Alcohol is not permitted on the buses in the morning and must be stashed under the bus for the trip up to the river.
While you are not allowed to drink on the bus in the morning (alcohol goes underneath the bus) you can bring coolers with you on the water. You can purchase coolers onsite for $20 or you are more than welcome to bring your own.
Please note that glass bottles are not allowed on the water.
Thanks for checking
• Outside alcohol is not welcome at the brewery (obviously)
• This is a 21+ ONLY trip so please bring ID