Coronavirus Information Center
Adirondack • New York • Pine Hill Trailways
To ensure the safety of our employees and our customers, in accordance with guidelines from the CDC, Federal Government, and New York State, the following protocols are currently in effect:
- We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfecting efforts which include misting our buses on a daily basis. Fogging is an anti-viral/anti-bacterial vapor misting program that disinfects large spaces by leaving a longer lasting residual clean. We are also using disinfecting wipes to frequently clean high contact surfaces.
- All customers must wear a face covering at all times including while boarding and riding on the bus. Any customer not wearing a face covering will be refused service and/or removed from the bus in accordance with state and local policy. If you do not have a face covering, click here for a video from the CDC on how to make your own. At this time, we are unable to provide face coverings on request to our customers.
- Passengers are asked to practice social distancing and to keep a minimum distance of six feet from other passengers or employees, whenever possible, while at our terminals, bus stops, and on board vehicles.
- The first row of seats behind the driver on both sides of the aisle may not be available to passengers on all trips.
- If you do not feel well, don’t travel. Our Customer Care Team will gladly help you reschedule your trip.
- With the exception of monthly passes, weekly passes, and 10 trip commuter tickets, all tickets are date and schedule specific. If you choose to change the date and/or time of your trip, your ticket must be reissued to the new schedule pending availability. Reissue fees vary depending on your original fare class and can cost up to $20. If your travel has the potential to change all together, we encourage you to purchase the fully refundable and changeable Flexible Fare.