On Board Our Vehicles
Our commitment to your safe passage begins well before your trip. In North America, we’re safeguarding you and the communities we serve on board every trip we operate.
- Clean Vehicles
- Each day a vehicle enters service we’ve cleaned surfaces inside and out using approved disinfectants to treat for germs and viruses that could harm you during your trip.
- Disinfection Of Vehicles During Regular Service
- Throughout a vehicle’s use were addressing critical touch points by sanitizing high touch areas using more approved disinfectants to kill germs and viruses on board.
- Additional Cleaning of Vehicles
- In those regions of the North America hardest struck by the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re deploying state of the art tools including electrostatic technology to create positively charged droplets that magnetically wrap around all surfaces to disinfect on contact.
- In other areas, we’re treating vehicles with Atomizing Machines that disperse a fog of disinfecting material throughout the vehicle, reaching hard to touch areas such as the ventilation system to ensure your safety on board.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Our team members that interact with the public and our vehicles have been provided PPE to stop the spread of harmful germs.
Detailed Carrier Information
For detailed information about the measures your individual operator is taking to prepare for your upcoming trip, please contact your booking representative directly.