Travel home from RIT for the holidays with Trailways!
Whether you’re celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanza, it’s always exciting time to travel home for the holidays with Trailways. Aside from being our favorite time of the year, it’s also one of our busiest. With the additional volume typically comes additional buses on regular schedules from Albany to NYC, and from NYC to Albany to help ensure that you make it home to be warmly surrounded by friends and family without the worry of getting there. Below, we’ve added some helpful travel tips that can make your holiday travel experience a better one.
When you’re traveling back from NYC to Rochester or from anywhere else, we’ve added trips to make your trip back to campus easier.
Tips for Holiday Travel:
- Buy your ticket early for the lowest price and best schedule availability
- Don’t forget to print your ticket for travel and do not print your ticket double sided.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled departure
- Have your ticket and picture ID available to give to the driver.
- Place ID tags on the inside and outside of your baggage.